FINALLY!!! I present… Haworthia



I finally finished it. It was slow going but we are finally here. There wasn’t really anything I did different, I just added a level of complexity that exponentially added to the time. I’m not real sure what I am going to do for the final piece. I will probably make some stickers because that is the basis of this project but I feel like this should be more. I have been working on developing those drawings on wood and I’m thinking this might look good printed on a wood with a nice grain with a handmade frame.



I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. I still have to print some to see how those fine lines turn out but I am alot more confident about it now. I mentioned my creeping suspicion that this ultimately wouldn’t turn out but I think I just wasn’t open to the possibilities of what it could be. Stickers might still be a no go but other things might be a better option.